We take bird toy safety seriously!
We understand that your birds aren't just a pet, they're you're feathered kids! Bird safety is our TOP priority whenever we design new toys or purchase new parts that we think will go well on our toy line.
- Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Zinc Free Hardware (Stainless steel, Nickel Plated)
- FDA Approved, bird-safe coloring
- 100% Cotton Rope
- Stainless and Aluminum Wire
We do not use:
- Split Rings
- Galvanized Wire
- Zinc Hardware
- Nylon Rope
- Jingle Bells
Always practice safe toy habits:
- Check your parrot's toys daily.
- Always use caution when introducing any new toy.
- We recommend supervising your bird during playtime.
- Rotate your bird's toys every couple of weeks to keep them stimulated!
- Trim any ropes that may be potentially hazardous to nails.
- Always purchase toys that are appropriate for your size bird using the provided measurements, photos and size recommendations.